WHAT IS DODGE CARAVAN KIDS?
The Dodge Caravan Kids Program is a joint effort between participating amateur hockey associations and Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram retailers that provides up to $550 in funding and access to unique hockey experiences and opportunities to novice-level hockey teams across Canada.
The goal of Dodge Caravan Kids is to help enrich the game of hockey for participating coaches, players and their families and represents one of Chrysler's key community efforts.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Canadian Novice hockey teams (NOTE: Atom Division are also eligible in Atlantic Canada) and associations located within 100 kilometres of a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram retailer. Visit your local Association Branch or www.chrysler.ca to find your local retailer.
Canadian associations may use this sponsorship for all Novice hockey teams (ie. House League, Local League, Select, MD, Representative). It is not limited to just one team per Association.
- Teams and associations are eligible to participate regardless of other corporate sponsorships they may have unless those partnerships are with a competing automaker or their associated retailer.
Each team/association enrolled in the Dodge Caravan Kids program will receive:
- $500 - $550 in funding. Please contact your local Branch/Association for further information on funding policies.
- The opportunity to enter the Dodge Caravan Kids Photo Contest to win from $100 - $500 in extra funding.
- The opportunity to win unique hockey experiences from Chrysler Canada.
TEAM SPONSORSHIP BRANDING REQUIREMENTS
Any team that joins the Dodge Caravan Kids program will acknowledge their participation through the following branding activities:
- Adopt the Dodge Caravan Kids name in their team name. Ie: Sunnyside Dodge Caravan Kids, Dodge Chargers, Dodge Caravan Kids Team Red, Dodge Caravan Kids Green Chargers etc.
- Team jerseys can be any colour but must feature the Dodge Caravan Kids sponsor bar
- Name bars and artwork files are available either through your Branch/Association or by contacting (905) 780-6642 or www.dodgecaravankids.ca.
- Teams cannot combine logos/names of any competing sponsor on their jerseys or helmets.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DODGE CARAVAN KIDS PROGRAM
In order to process your request, your team/association must complete/provide the following by 5:00 p.m. on November 30, 2012 to be eligible for consideration in the Dodge Caravan Kids program:
- Complete the Team/Association Contact Information sheet
- Provide a Team Photo
- Distribute the Image-Consent forms to all parents/guardians of participating team(s)
- An invoice from the associated local Hockey Association entire sponsorship amount